Your main responsibilities:
- As part of the central services team, you actively contribute to the smooth operation of the Global Cooperation Division
- You support the preparation of project proposals to the executive board and manage the technical approval of projects
- You manage data, documents, and addresses in the ERP system and support the payment and receipt management processes
- You assist in the preparation of contracts, reports, and accounts for internal use or as preparation of funding requests to external donors
- Pushing forward and promoting the digitalization and process optimization
- Composing, supplementing, revising texts, selecting suitable images and layout content for news publications on the intranet and social media
To be successful you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in an administrative hub function, preferably in international cooperation or an international environment
- Excellent oral and written language skills in English and French are required, knowledge of German, Spanish and Portuguese is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the Office programmes, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Productive in a remote working environment with a reliable internet connection is vital
- You are a fast learner, think in a networked way, and like to work independently, efficiently, and solution-oriented
- You have a high degree of flexibility and resilience in dealing with changing priorities, some flexibility regarding working hours, different contacts, and the complexity of tasks
- You are a team player with good communication skills, also interculturally
What you can expect from us:
- A local position in a remote, international working team
- An opportunity to make a difference in this world
- An interesting and challenging position with scope for design
- Location: Cluj, Jerusalem or Zürich
Would you like to join the HEKS/EPER team? We are looking forward to your complete application documents in English (CV, Cover letter, and certificates). Only online applications will be considered. The closing date for applications will be 12th May 2022.
Ms. Janine Udogu, Team leader of Administration, is at your disposal for further information: Janine.Udogu@heks.ch.
For further information about HEKS/EPER, please consult our website https://en.heks.ch/.